Saturday, February 12, 2011

So the other day I came around the corner of the kitchen to find this...


We had eaten dinner already and I was helping Eli put lotion on his eczema and when I came back to clean up dinner - she had taken the pan off the stove (ptl it was not hot) and had gotten the scooper out helping herself.

I had actually forgotten that I had taken this until today. I had gone for a walk while the kids were 'napping' and when I got home about an hour later the boys said that Kiley was sleeping. I was surprised, but went about my business until I thought I heard her. I went up to her room opened the door and did not see her. Her closet door was half open and when I opened it she was sitting in the top drawer of her dresser?! When I asked her what she was doing she told me very matter of fact that she wanted something from the top shelf of her closet and could not reach it so she 'thought this would work'...

1 comment: