Thursday, February 3, 2011

It has been awhile, Eli was sick last week, I was sick this week - but we are both feeling much better (obviously since it is nap time and I am not crashed out on the couch:) Last week we had some gorgeous weather and we tried to soak up as much as possible b/c we knew that it was supposed to get cold(and it really is extremely cold for here - teens and twenties - they are doing rolling black outs throughout TX so the grids are not overloaded.). We are cold but praising God that we are not trapped in by the massive storm that has hit everyone...

We had a fun day at the lake. We packed up a picnic and some toys and headed out. Somehow we forgot the tee for Eli so Brian did a makeshift one...

2 comments:

  1. 30% off old navy - so I agreed - he wore it two days straight...until I told him I had to wash it

    ReplyDelete