Saturday, February 26, 2011


The kids and I took off last Tuesday evening and headed to KS to surprise my father. We left Tuesday stayed w/Brian's brother near Ft Worth for the night and headed on down the road. Praise the Lord that he gave me good travelers, b/c he did not give me kiddos who sleep in the car. Eli is actually sleeping some now but Kiley is defiantly not. We got in Wed. night and stayed till Monday morning. I am so glad that we made the trip. Eli got all his homework made up before we got back, the kids had a great time, and the weather in KS was great for us. We brought the nice weather and then took it back with us :)



For anyone who does not know my dad hurt his shoulder and is having surgery. Because of this surgery and the recovery he decided that he would need to sell his beloved cows! So we headed back to milk one last time and 'help' out with wood and anything else we could. Although I am not sure how much help we were other than to maybe provide comic relief and a break from all that was going on.


We had a lot of fun w/cousins and just playing around the farm. Kiley got to see her wonderful aunt Gina who spoils her without sham. The picture of them talking is when Kiley is giving G her list of things that she would like for her to bring her - all consisting of food. The picture that I did not get was of Gina and Kiley sneaking into Grandma's closet to eat a bag of cheetos...

No comments:

Post a Comment