Thursday, February 24, 2011

In case anyone is curious this is what hand sanitizer and a three year old can do to your table.



She discovered the small bottle (thank God that it was small...) in the inside pocket of a backpack and was, "just helping you clean mommy..."
Also, after I picked up Eli from school today he and Kiley were playing in my room while I steam mopped before homework time. After I informed them that I was done they both came out of my room and Eli says, "Can I please have the legos that are buried in your closet?" So much for the birthday surprise. I went in to see what they had discovered and rehide the gifts. As I walked into my closet however I could smell fingernail polish. I called for Kiley and asked her why I smelled it and she says, "Don't worry about it, Eli just painted my nails for me." One hand was done and I was actually surprised the nails were mostly covered and not to much of the hand was...

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when they tell you not to worry? :) I'm glad Eli did such a good job.

    ReplyDelete