Monday, November 8, 2010

The weather here has been gorgeous... Kiley is playing in the backyard and I am enjoying the fresh air on the porch. It is kind of nice to just have a morning to hang out at home. I do have bathrooms to scrub but I am sure they will still be there in an hour. Saturday afternoon the kids and I drove around and enjoyed the breeze. There is a neighborhood right behind our that has a ton of deer that live there. This is not like KS where you see a big powerful deer running away from you - these are TX deer and everything is not bigger in TX - the deer and generally small and very comfortable with you around. They just hang out in peoples yards and watch you as you pass by. The kids were taking the pictures and we counted at least 40 deer in our 30 min. drive. Here are a few pictures - keep in mind this was my children (mostly Eli's b/c Kiley's consisted of mostly the inside of the car and random half pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment