Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My friend Sarah is very crafty and creative and a few weeks ago she showed me a tie shirt that she had made for a little boy - I thought that it was really cute and decided to give it a try. I have made a few for Christmas presents and a birthday shirt so far and I told several people I would post pictures so here they are.
I made Eli a skinny tie shirt which he loves (not a great picture, but you can at least see the shirt) and now Kiley has requested an owl shirt and Eli an army plane shirt so we will see - I could defiantly use practice that is for sure.
(for some reason I could not get the shirt picture horizontal sorry)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, those are super FANTASTIC! The boys are going to love them! Thanks for the compliment too. You inspire me more than you know too. Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....how do you make those shirts?!? :) They are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete