Monday, August 23, 2010


Today was Eli's first day of kindergarten. Hard to believe that he is that big already but excited to start a new chapter and praying that he will stay healthy.



Kiley was the unhappy one this morning with Eli leaving this morning, but she has done relatively well this morning. My favorite was when she comes to me upset b/c she wants to listen to music - A little confused I say that is fine you can listen to music and she says, "No, Eli always turns it on right for me, I not do it." They really have been playing really good together lately and I know they will miss all the time especially Kiley. We went on a bike ride and then played outside for a little bit this morning and Kiley found a little frog. He quickly became her 'pet' and I want to thank the little frog for his sacrifice in making a little girl happy (she loves animals and bugs?!)



It will be interesting to see what Eli has to say about his day and Kiley I am sure will be more than ready to pick him up at 2:40

2 comments:

  1. give that girls fingernails some love sister!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know G - It will not stay on her fingernails I did them Sunday. Her nice black one doesn't help either

    ReplyDelete