Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eli's first day of school went well and he talked for at least 20 minutes straight after I picked him up (hopefully that will continue but we will see). His teacher also called last night just to let us know how he did the first day which I thought was very nice.

G - this picture is for you and for anyone else who noticed my poor daughters fingernails in the previous post but restrained from commenting :). It is a good thing that I took the picture right after they were done b/c they are already starting to look like they need redone.


As I was getting lunch Kiley was playing and discovered her bug box. So she immediately went outside sat down on the step, set the box beside her, and started calling, "Frog, Mr. Frog where are you? Come in here please." Needless to say the frog did not come, but I thought it was kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment