Thursday, July 1, 2010

This morning the kids were outside playing in the sprinklers and like always I had them strip off their suits or clothes when they come in and head upstairs to get dry clothes. They both headed up wrapped in their towels and a couple minutes later came back down like this...

Eli thought that it was hilarious that they were both wearing his clothes. However he was a little weired out when she said, "Mommy me tried and tried w/my undies and could not get them on so me just put on brothers short undies (boxers)" She was very matter of fact and seemed proud of the fact that she came up with a solution. He thought about it for a while and then said, "Well I guess they are clean so it is not that big of a deal. Now we match Kiley and you kind of look boyish."

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Nothing better than a sister trying to be like her big brother! Hope you are enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute!!! I love it that baby sister wants to dress like brother but still has pretty red toe nail polish on. :)

    ReplyDelete