Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hope that everyone had a good 4th of July. Now that Brian is working for the DOD and we are living near a military base it has made me more aware of all of the sacrifices so many make for us and our freedoms. THANK YOU!

Brian took the kids and I on base for the first time this weekend and Eli really enjoyed looking at some of the retired equipment that they have displayed in an outdoor 'museum' area. While we were there he asked me to take some pictures because he knew Andrew and Tyse would love seeing it all! He is standing here as I type to make sure that I mention that these pictures are for the Andrew and Tyse to see and that I should probably tell Gina to show Jasper too b/c he loves history stuff. Then he says, "that is kind of history stuff isn't it mom?"



We also got to spend a couple of days with Brian's brother at his house. The kids had a lot of fun swimming in their pool, shooting off fire works, and playing with cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment