Monday, July 19, 2010

Got to love my children...

My daughter has been a MESS lately. She is not listening and nap time and bed time are a challenge to say the least. Yesterday I ended up cleaning out her room of all toys and basically everything but her bed and dresser. So after her room was cleaned out and I told her that she needed to rest in her bed quietly and wait for me to come and get her she resorted to trying on all her clothes b/c I had not moved the dresser - got to love her - but SERIOUSLY!

She also found my stack of letters to mail and stamps. This is just a small sampling of what all 15 letters looked like...


We headed to the mall this morning to see what it was like and see if I could find a place to get the kids hair cut. They did get hair cuts and as we were walking around there was a man selling remote control airplanes. Eli thought they were pretty cool and watched him for some time. Then he asks if he can have one, which of course I said no. About ten minutes later he looks at me w/a smile and says, "Mom that man was just trying to make some money to buy food and pay bills, you should have bought one." He could barely say it w/out laughing b/c he knew he was right, but a little illogical.

1 comment: