Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have been a little on the grumpy side lately (sorry if you have been around for that)and what horrible timing with Thanksgiving too?! Anyway I am so thankful for all that God has blessed me with and sometimes I tend to forget so I decided to make a little list of things that I am especially thankful for today...

My family and two beautiful kids who challenge and love me every day
Shelter over my head as the winter approaches
Christmas decorations that add a little cheer
Wide open spaces to enjoy God's beauty
The stars in the sky that you can see so well around here on a clear evening
baby wipes - I should own stock in them
soft carpet
a king sized bed
cell phone - seriously would be lost without it
over sized sweatshirts
slip on shoes
parks and sidewalks
time to play with my children
Grandma and Grandpa who are close
...

Right now above all I am so thankful that regardless of what is going on around me God is allowing me to see the little blessings in and among it all. I always liked the little saying, "What God brings you to, He will bring you through."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this was great. I love your list Miranda!
    I also loved the story about Eli asking Jesus into his heart- awesome- just awesome!

    ReplyDelete