Thursday, October 21, 2010

You have got to love 5 year olds. Eli at times seems and talks so grown up and other times well not so much...

I am not a fan of sponge bob. Eli has seen it once while getting his hair cut and once at a bowl game in the bus w/all the coach's kids as we were staying out of the cold weather. He knows how much I hate the show so he sometimes make comments about it. As we were looking through his book order from school the other day he sees a book of sponge bob and says, "Mom while I do not necessarily find sponge bobs actions appropriate, I do find him to be funny at times." He had a very serious look on his face and I almost started laughing b/c I found it hilarious that he was talking about a childish cartoon but in a very adult manner...

This was followed shortly by laughing hysterically when his sister said pee pee potty head?!

Really?!

2 comments:

  1. pee pee potty head? i love it. thats quite the phrase...i think the tables will be turned when we get together--kiley will be teaching my boys something!! o i love her.....

    ReplyDelete