Monday, September 27, 2010

Well - it actually feel a bit like fall here this morning and I love it. The windows are open, the music is up, and I am getting some cleaning done. Kiley and I decided to enjoy the weather this morning and we went for a walk around the lake - it was actually a little chilly going into the wind. I love being outside and in nature and so does Kiley - this morning we got to see several deer enjoying their breakfast. I am just hoping that this weather sticks around.

Last night as Brian was mowing he came to the door to let us know that there was a baby kitten in the yard. The kids were thrilled hoping they had lucked into a pet. He seemed very healthy and well cared for. I think that there is a little family between our fence and the neighbors. I gently pushed him back under the fence and have not seen him again, much to Kiley's disappointment. He was kind of cute, but I am VERY pleased he was not abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment