Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So I just got finished listening to a 4 year old's dissertation on why it would be perfectly practical for him to sleep in his sisters room followed by a 2 year old's unequivocal support of the proposal... Got to love my children.

As I did dishes this morning Kiley found the Fall decorations and redecorated for me...apparently the Christmas ones were not enough for her taste. I walk into the living room as she is finishing and she says, "OK, there!"

Eli just came back out of his room and says, "I do not think that I know how to fall asleep." Really?! It is amazing how quickly one masters the art of staling.

2 comments:

  1. it would be practical if you had another little one!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, I love this. Keep these stories coming. Your kids crack me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete