Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Not to much to share but has been awhile...

For those of you not in KS or NE it is freezing (actually well below) it is to cold to enjoy any of the massive amounts of snow that we have - the kind of cold that takes longer to bundle the kids up to play than the actual time they will be able to spend playing. Anyway we have been spending most of our time inside (except for Brian who spent the last couple weeks deer hunting for the first time...)

We had our first Christmas last weekend with my family and as always we attempted a group picture of the grandkids...


It is nice to spread them out a little so you can enjoy them a little more. Kiley's early Christmas present to me was potty training. Anytime I gear up for the fight or the long haul she surprised me with ease.



Last week Brian and I headed to the plaza in KC for an overnight get away. We ate at the Melting Pot and had a lot of fun just hanging out kid free! I have always liked the Plaza lights and it had been many years since we had been. The kids stayed with grandma and Papa and had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment