Sunday, March 29, 2009




Well today we had Eli's birthday party. His actual birthday is tomorrow, but we thought that we would celebrate over the weekend. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Ruth and cousin Katie, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Frazee came. We blew up a ton of balloons and just hung out for the day. Here are a few pictures of the events of the day.



This was Eli's second cake ever and so we just sat it in front of him and he went to town, he had to taste every spot and decoration. He enjoyed his blue whale with orange and yellow spots. And...I think that we made it through the day with only an eczema breakout and no major tummy aches!







4 comments:

  1. Yay! What fun! He is so cute with his cake! I love it! Happy Birthday Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miranda...found your blog and since I'm not on facebook anymore I thought I would follow you here:) Just curious, does Eli have allergies? The eczema and tummy aches sound all too familiar (my 3yo son has lots of allergies so birthday cakes are complicated around here!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH DALTON!!
    GINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie,
    Eli has IBD and allergies, he is on a very strict diet and medication to help control symtoms. What allergies does your little man have? Shot me an e-mail mbelehmann@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete