Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My friend Jody had this cute little quiz that you do with your kids so I thought that I would give it to Eli. He loved it. My favorite was his responce to #18...

1.What is something mom always says to you?
"Um...please!"
2. What makes mom happy?
"When I help her"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I don't help her"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When she tickles me!"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Just like a baby I guess, I do not know."
6. How old is your mom?
"I'm not sure not 1 maybe like 45."
7. How tall is your mom?
"She is taller than me."
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Help"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"I guess she just does everything herself."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know, what is famous again?"
11. What is your mom good at?
"Doing the dishes"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Paying the bills" (not sure where this came from maybe b/c daddy usually does this?!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Does the dishes"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"I don't know mom you tell me, is it ice cream?" (he is probably right)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she tickles me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Probably Superman" (though he has never seen this I think that it is one of the few characters he actually knows.)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Play"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Right now we both have on the same socks, well actually the only thing different now is that I have a little soup stain here on the top of mine, do you see it mommy?"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Well I have one big circle for my head and sometimes it looks like she has two, you know one for your head and one on top because of your hair. I don't have that."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she is special!"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"
"Probably to her mom and dad's house"

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS ADORABLE! I want to try this on Cailer! Awesome, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, funny. i think i would be afraid to give this quiz to my boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! I love 18 and 19! Great to chat with you yesterday or was that on Monday!

    ReplyDelete