Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow, it has been awhile and it took me a minute to figure out how to even post (not sure when they switched everything...)

Exciting news of the week - I have two more nephews  - Matthew and Benjamin -  My sister in law Camile and Brian's brother Bob had twin boys.
And more exciting news...school is officially out for the summer.  Eli and Kiley were very excited when I told them they did not have to do any school work for a whole week ( I love the fact that is still exciting...)  We are really not going to do full school days through the summer just a little each day.  Eli had a great year and despite my apprehension about the home schooling part it went great.  I am defiantly sold on the university model.  We will be at Providence next year too.  Eli will be in second grade, I am going to start Kiley a little early in K, and I am going to be teaching one of the first grade classes.  It should be a busy and fun year.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks...
Fun on the tramp with the sprinkler...

Eli watering our 'garden' it looks a lot different now after a
couple of bug eaten plants and a couple weeks of growth...

The kids wanted 'war' paint the other day so...

I melted some strawberries and they had fun


A couple of weeks ago Brian got the kids this
little boat and oars...

I am not sure who had more fun the kids or daddy - he tied them around his waist
and swam the lake - it was rather funny to watch but the were all loving life

last weekend we headed out the the central TX
airshow.  It was a first for everyone and we had fun...
Kiley was loving life because Daddy
bought her a lemonade...


 We enjoyed it until we could not take the heat any longer and we headed to happy hour at Sonic to rehydrate...

No comments:

Post a Comment