Wednesday, December 21, 2011


We had our 'Christmas Eve' and 'Christmas' this past weekend. We do stockings and one gift on Christmas Eve along with the Christmas story and the kids are always so excited. Eli was ready with the bible in hand when Daddy got home from work Friday so we could get the show on the road. They decided that they wanted to have pizza, breakfast burritos, chicken noodle soup, apple crisp, and meatballs with bowtie pasta. I was excited about the easy choices and we had a lot of fun.

I felt a little old this Christmas especially as I shopped for Eli. He got a bow which he loves and I got him and Brian a couple of games that they both enjoy - I mean big kid stuff...

The kids were very excited about the gifts that they bought for each other this year - Eli got Kiley a hello kitty gum ball machine and Kiley got Eli a couple of NFL players. (the library got a new series about each NFL team and now Eli is very interested in the NFL)

We had a great little family Christmas and I feel immensely blessed.

1 comment: