Thursday, December 2, 2010

It is hard to believe that it is December already. We finished out November doing our Thankful wreath and when I took it down and the kids were actually a little disappointed.


Now we have all our Christmas things up and have started doing our Jesse Tree. I am excited about this new tradition we are starting this year. We have a special tree and the children open an ornaments for each day that corresponds to a story in the bible. It starts in Genesis and follows the linage of Jesus to his birth.
I do have presents under the tree and stockings stuffed...Normally I do not but I had everything bought and the kids were discovering my hiding places. My mother did however inform me that she thought that it was almost torture for my children - mother I assure you is it becomes an issue I will put the presents away and unstuff the stockings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment