Monday, June 28, 2010

A few days ago the kids and I had fun exploring at a lake beside our house. The kids have not been around boats much so the really enjoyed watching the speed boats and fishing boats. The also got up close and personal w/some vultures. Apparently there is about 30 of them that make their home in the cliffs around the lake (kind of gross, but the kids were impressed by how big they were). They made me a little nervous and I did not take any pictures of them maybe another time - I did not want to stand still for to long for fear they would not realize I was still alive :). Here are a few of the kids.

2 comments:

  1. glad your finding some new places to explore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time that we get ready to go somewhere new or 'fun' Kiley always asks if Gina will be there or if we can call and see if Gina Sue and the boys will come

    ReplyDelete