Saturday, May 8, 2010

I realized just the other day that it has been over a month since I have been on here... It has been so nice out we have been spending most of our time outside, today it is cold again so I am back at the computer.

We truly have been loving the weather. A little over a month ago we got the kids ride on jeeps and they LOVE them. There was a lady in town who was getting rid of one and basically gave it to us so we started with a brown on then the next day she came back and had a nearly new purple barbie one that she had found at a garage sale for $5. So now both the kids have their own. Kiley is not the best driver yet but she is defiantly improving. They are enjoying them more than I expected and I am enjoying the fact that I did not have to pay the hundreds for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment