Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have always been amazed at how different my two beautiful children are...

Today Brian was doing laundry and had given the kids each their stack of clothes to put away. I was in the kitchen and heard him checking on their progress. Kiley needed some encouragement to even get the clothes in her drawer...


Eli had them all put away and organized into piles (one pile was clothes he could wear on the farm, on was for around the house but probably not out, one jeans...)
When Brian first told them that it was time for them to put their clothes away Eli started to complain and stall, however as soon as Brian told him that if he did not come that he was just going to throw his clothes into a drawer and not put them where they belonged he made a beeline to his room - seriously?!
Got to love them both!

2 comments:

  1. ahh, this is so cute. It reminds me as me and Carrie as children. She was so messy and I could not get to sleep if my room was not spotless. Funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is just so cute! I am not surprised that Eli is very organized- he just carries himself that way!
    I'm so glad he's feeling better- I saw on FB that he was sick and I prayed for that little man!

    ReplyDelete