Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wow I am almost a month out - time flies. Eli is beginning week three of treatment tomorrow. Week one was good two not as much today was better just in time for his shot tomorrow. He also has blood work in the morning so it will be interesting to see how it all comes back...


Cardboard fun. Eli had fun helping create some armor for himself last night and then decorated it. I would have to say that one of the best Christmas gifts I got for my kids this year was the Mellisa & Doug sticker books. I do not remember how much they were but I know they were under $10 and my children have gotten hours of play out of them. They have gender specific ones and the girl one has stickers to set up tea parties and dress babies and the boy one is more rescue, farm, knight things. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment