Sunday, May 17, 2009

So I was informed today that I needed to work on my blogging - sorry that it has been a while.


Eli has had a rough couple of weeks. Between our time at Children's and the daily phone calls I feel that I have gotten to know his doctors pretty well at this point. We will talk with the doctor again tomorrow to let them know how the weekend went and to determine what is going to happen this week. He is having a lot of pain and fatigue so we go back either Wednesday or Friday for scopes and camera pill. Please keep him in your prayers.


We did have a nice surprise when we got back from church. I had ordered caterpillars a couple of weeks ago they had made their chrysalises and today they started hatching. Both Kiley and Eli have really enjoy watching them.



Omaha has a Whole Foods store, which is great and has a lot more variety of foods for Eli. They also have some beautiful flowers. The two times that I have had Reforest Alliance flowers they have been awesome and lasted a long time. These were my early Mother's Day flowers, which are now being enjoyed by the butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. YO! where did you get the caterpillars?
    Also...I think you should change your font color....dark background and dark font make it hard to read!
    HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda,
    It was good to read the update on Eli. I've been praying for him. Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miranda- your font is fine-jasper needs stronger glasses!!

    ReplyDelete